Friday, July 2, 2010

My blogging experience

In this class we did a blog for practice to write in English. The principal idea for this blog is that the student learn to write and reed in English. I think that this form to teach have a big responsibility in us, because depend of the students , in this case me and my perseverance.
About my blogging experience, I enjoy it, because I can write about things that I like and I could say that we wanted on them. The other think that I enjoy of this blog are that we could choose some time the topic about we can write. The experience that I didn`t enjoy are about when the class end after that I finished my post, because I stay in the computer room after that 6.
I think that this space in the class help me because I can see different mistake that I made when I write English, and I tried to correct them in next blog that I post. So, this blog help me learn to read English, because when I comment the other blogs I had to understand what said.
One advantage of the blog is that teach us to communicate in English with a didactic way. Another advantage is that I can raise sentences in different time, this allows me to acquire the ability to write sentences in different time and I acquire the ability to differentiate when is right and wrong.
About the disadvantages of the blog, I think that are in relation with the responsibility of the student of this, because that this form of learning is useful when the student use this tool constantly and strive to know their mistake and correct them. Other disadvantages for the blog is that in this space we can practice the pronunciation, that would be horrible if we don`t have other time to practices this.

2 comments:

  1. i'm totally agree with the responsability, is a hard point, like the pronuntation, even when in class nobody is an active student jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. BETTER, CAMILA

    THIS IS THE MARKING CRITERIA:

    TASK: 3 POINTS
    LEXIS: 1.5
    GRAMMAR: 1.0

    SCORE: 5. POINTS

    MARK: 4.5

    MORE COMMENTS IN CLASS.

    SEE YOU.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete